• Sen. Russ Feingold (D-Wis.) has raised $8.7 million since his last election in 2004 and has $3.1 million on hand for his 2010 re-election bid.
• Sen. Herb Kohl (D-Wis.) self-finances his Senate bids and is not up for re-election until 2012. Kohl, a millionaire, reported raising $279,000 so far, all but $2,000 of it from his personal wealth.
• Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Janesville) raised more than any other Wisconsin House member, bringing in $257,000 in the last three months alone for a total of $833,000 this year. His campaign now has $1.4 million in the bank.
• Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner (R-Menomonee Falls) has raised $111,000 this year and has $404,000 in the bank.
• Rep. Gwen Moore (D-Milwaukee) has raised $180,000 this year and has $39,000 for her run. Moore is considered to be in a safe seat and does not typically do much fund-raising.
• Dan Mielke, a Rudolph Republican who hopes to challenge Obey once again for the House, reported raising $367,000 this year, but most of it - $333,000 - was his own money.
The link has some additional information. Including the surprising fundraising by Republican challengers in WI.