Thursday was an automated poll. The disclosure indicated it was by National Opinion Surveys of Takoma Park, MD. The major questions were:
- Did I plan to vote in the WI GOP primary
- Who did I plan to vote for in the WI-8 race (Ribble, Roth, McCormick)
- Favorable/Unfavorable on Ribble, Roth, McCormick
- Am I currently, or have I been, a member of a labor union.
- Is anyone in my household a current or former union member.
The questions covered WI Governor, Senate, and 8th CD races, but there were only two choices for each:
- Governor - Barrett or Walker
- Senate - Feingold or Johnson
- WI-8 - Kagen or Roth
I'm a bit baffled by polling, so I'm not sure what these limited choices demonstrate. Perhaps they are a clue to voter sentiment if these are the matchups that result from the primary.